1. Cry Out, a sermon based on Exodus 2:23-25, when God heard Israel crying out to him, and acted. This sermon is about crying out to God!
2. Burning Bushes, a sermon based on the call of Moses in Exodus 3-4. The sermon is about being attentive to the call of God, particularly in the people all around us.
3. Collision is a sermon built around five imagined characters from the Exodus saga. Personally, I think it’s a bit too long, but nonetheless has something to say, particularly in the end. It’s about how God’s reality collides with our understanding of the world.
4. Covenant, follows the narrative of the Israel’s encounter with God at Mount Sinai, and speaks to how God redeems us for the sake of living in covenant with us.
5. Community might be a surprising way to end a series on Exodus, but the whole saga really does work towards God’s desire to live in community with his people. Is that really our desire?